We are looking for a creative Product (UI/UX) Designer to join our team!
As a Product Designer at Kuku FM, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods (wireframing, prototyping, etc) and the latest technology (Figma, Illustrator, etc). You will be solely responsible for the entire user interface and user experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement new designs
- Optimise existing user interface designs
- Test for intuitiveness and experience
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand business goals and objectives
- Design Intuitive and user-centric solutions
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements
- Create prototypes for new product ideas
- Test new ideas before implementing
- Conduct user research
Requirements and qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a UI-UX Designer or similar role
- Must have worked on some high-engagement products
- Knowledge of Figma and any prototyping software (Illustrator is a plus)
- UI design portfolio
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Critical thinker
- A problem solver and customer-centric
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction