Kuku FM is India's largest audio (non-music) content platform. We focus on vernacular content across 7 Indian languages (Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Marathi). We have more than 1mn paying subscribers in India. We are proudly supported by marquee investors such as Krafton, Vertex, Google, Verlinvest, 3one4 and Shunwei, among others, raising $25mn till now.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Preparation of Agenda & Minutes of Board meetings, General meetings & Committees to be handled independently
- Filing various statutory forms & returns, liaising with Regulatory Authorities
- Maintaining the company's statutory registers
- Providing members and auditors with notice of meetings
- Maintaining confidentiality of information and ensuring due diligence
- Accurate and timely provisioning of various reports to stakeholders
- Streamline and improve existing compliance and operational processes
- Issue of Preference Shares/ Debentures/ and related Compliances
- Adherence of the Foreign Exchange Management Regulations like FCGPR, FC-TRS, Compliances and Annual Returns thereof.
Who are we looking for?
- 2-5 years of experience in secretarial positions, preferable if the candidate is also a Law graduate
- Specialized Knowledge /Skills: Good knowledge of the Companies Act, filings with ROC, dealing with other regulators
- Good communication skills and to complete the work within provided timelines