About the company:
KUKU FM is a podcast platform for vernacular languages where users can create or find great quality audio shows ranging from Audiobooks to thriller stories. We are disrupting the traditional radio to bring back the nostalgia we all grew up with. Our mission is to build an audio platform to bring together communities to share stories and spread knowledge. Audio sharing platforms are a $15B Industry in China and $10B in the US with an active user base of 500 million. Started by IIT alumni, KUKU FM has grown to a product with 150k+ users and more than 1,000 creators in less than 3 months. We are a funded start-up backed by some of the most prominent VCs in India.
- Build content Library in English for U.S. audience
- Work with the writers/agencies to produce the best non-fiction/fiction content in English for the U.S.
- Supervise the content produced
- Guide and Mentor the writers on the kind of content that would work for the app
- Produce Audio-books, Docudrama,s and Audio Courses
- Create Content Strategies around Audio content
- Track and monitor the performance of content produced on the App and conduct meetings with the writers for feedback
- Handle the Quality and development of the content
- Conduct regular calling sessions with the listeners to collect valuable feedback
- Ensure smooth execution of Content
- Contribute towards content planning & strategy
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent storytelling capabilities to bring ideas to life.
- Experience in audio production.
- Should be aware of audio storytelling characteristics like flow, pause, tone, pitch, voice modulation etc.
- Experience in content creation.
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English.
- Should have a Basic Technical knowledge of Mixing and mastering audio with SFX.
- Should be able to judge and identify differences between Indian English and American English.
- Passionate consumer of various English Entertainment Formats (Films, Music, Social Media, Sports, etc).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be well-read & well informed about important socio-cultural aspects of the city/state/society.
- Must have experience of working in a content team of a company.